The bike that started it all just got even better. We have spent years riding and testing and pushing the Lunchbox to it's limits. The rusult is the most thought out and ripping 29er on the planet, with unbeatable geometry, irresistible good looks, and an American hand-made style that no other bike company can match. The 2014 Lunchbox takes the best design concepts and brings it together into the ultimate trail bike. First, the 29 inch wheels and 6 inches of plush Lenz Sport travel mean this bike can handle any terrain you can dish out. Second, the steep (75 degree) seat angle puts your power over the pedals and makes climbing steep technical trails a breeze. Third, the super short (16.7") chainstay makes the Lunchbox the most maneaverable 29er in the world, and helps it loft over obstacles with ease. And the slack (67.5 degree) head angle makes steep rocky descents fun and smooth. It's time for the core biking community to realize the possibilities of 29er riding, and the Lunchbox is the bike to make it happen.
- Frameset includes frame and rear shock
- Complete bikes available. email for custom quote
- 29 inch wheels
- Ultra short 16.7" chainstays
- Also available in 650b or 27.5" wheels
- 6 inches rear travel
- Works with 150mm or 160mm fork
- Compatible with 1x11 or 1x10 drivetrain.
- Tapered headtube
- 12x150mm rear through axle compatible. Axle not included
- Need 12mm x 150mm QR M-A kit rear maxle lite 180mm OL
- ISCG tab
- 30.9 seat post fits most common dropper posts.
- Stealth dropper post routing
- Fox Vanilla RC coil - included
- Fox Float CTD - included
- Fox Float X - $125 upgrade
- Rock Shox Monarch Plus - $150 upgrade
- Cane Creek DB air - $300 upgrade
- X-fusion HLR - $150 upgrade
- ask about other shocks
S, M, L, XL, XXL
$2,325 frame - $4,500 and up for complete